Friday, March 25, 2016

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter, everyone! I hope you are enjoying the Easter with lots of candy. I know I am. Muffin and Johan also got some extra nana before I left for the cabin. I am back home now though. My grandmother took care of the bunnies while I was gone.


I would also like to say something about bunnies and Easter. Please do not buy a bunny for Easter, even though we connect bunnies with Easter. A bunny made out of chocolate is not the same as a real bunny. A real bunny is a lot of responsibility, and probably not a pet for your child. A real bunny is a 10-year commitment, unlike a bunny made out of chocolate or a stuffed toy. The two last mentioned is probably more of an appropiate bunny for your child than a real one. Check out the hashtag #Easterbunnyawarness on Instagram to learn more.


No comments :

Post a Comment